Thursday 16 May 2019

Disney Readathon TBR


This readathon takes place from May 19th to the 25th. I participated in last years round and really enjoyed myself. This year they are doing a Tangled watchalong and I couldnt be more excited.




Reading Challenges


1. The Beast - Read a Beast of a Book

Nexus

Since this is over 500 pages I decided to use it to double up on another challenge. I really enjoyed Zenith and would have read this sequel sooner, but it was the only 500+ page book on this months TBR so I decided to keep it for this readathon.



2. Flower - Read a Book With Black & White On The Cover

Death and Night

I dont read novellas for all the series I enjoy, but I need to know how the two characters from the first book met. It also has a flower on the cover so I thought it would be fitting book for this challenge.



3. Meet The Robinsons - Read a Book Set in The Future

Nexus

Im assuming this is set in the future, but since it takes place in a different galaxy its a little difficult to tell. It has some futuristic technology so I figured it could work for this challenge.



4. The Incredibles - Read a Book Featuring a Character With Magical/Superhuman Abilities

Missing Presumed Dead

With one touch the main character can see how someone will die. Pretty creepy ability but I think it will make for a gripping read. Im also excited to read it since I heard it has some queer characters. If I somehow dont get around to this one I can double up with Death and Night.



5. Tangled - Read The Original Rapunzel Fairytale & Watch Tangled


Will You Be Particpating?

No comments:

Post a Comment