Saturday 18 May 2019

Fictional Bucket List


These are the first 10 activities that came to mind when thinking of a fictional bucket list, but Im sure I have plenty more that I forgot about. I got the idea to do this from Simply.Madis post and couldnt wait to put my own list together.

1. Attend a Bot Fight With Lemon Fresh

I know bot fights arent ethical but if there were some changes I think it be super thrilling to attend one of these fight with the sassy Lemon Fresh.


2. Explore The Kingdom Theme Park

This amusement park has so many amazing features. You can fly on dragons using their virtual reality. You can travel the savana, visit mermaids and so much more. If it wasn't runned by such an evil corporation I think it would be a great time.


3. Participate in Caraval

I know Caraval can be a little dangerous, but thats what makes it so exhilarating. Id love to search for clues and try to figure out what to believe. The dark and magical circus atmosphere would be an experience of a life time.


4. Travel Through Space On Nadim

If I were to ever travel through space it would have to be with Nadim. He's a space whale with insides that can be modified to carry passengers like a spaceship. He's just so sweet and protective of his passengers. Visiting new worlds and meeting aliens would be super exciting.


5. Spend a Week in Velaris

Id love to spend some time with Cassian and Morrigan in Velaris. The Court of Dreams seems like a beautiful place to get some down time and see the sights. Id probably never want to leave and who could blame me.


6. Play Some Virtual Reality

Both Warcross and the Oasis seem like a lot of fun. The Oasis has so many different worlds to explore and the gaming aspect of Warcross would be a great challenge. The possibilities are endless with virtual reality.


7. Start a Street Gang With Enne

This is probably the most dangerous activity on my list, but living dangerously would make me experience things more intensely and appreciate every moment. Im also a big fan of the ride or die female friendships. Not to mention the parties and the gambling.


8. Fly On My Very Own Phoenix

Ive always wanted to know how it would feel to have the wind pressing against me as I dived through the sky. I chose a phoenix for this activity, but a dragon like Saphira from Eragon would be just as awesome, especially with the mental connection between dragon and rider. I think Id be a little afraid of the height at first, but the adrenaline boost would be worth it.


9. Visit The Goblin Market With Lundy

The way the goblin market works with its fair value appeals to the deepest part of my soul. I think its a wonderful place and wish the real world was more like it. I also think it be nice to explore the market itself.


10. Watch a Tournament On Lionel

Id love to visit the medival world on Lionel where technology and old world practices mesh to make it a unique experience. Watching a knight tournament with Merlin would be an experience I could never forget.



After Making This List I Realized I Probably Had a Death Wish. How About You, What Fictional Activity Would You Want To Try?

No comments:

Post a Comment