Tuesday 11 June 2019

Disney Readathon Wrap Up


This readathon took place from May 19th to the 25th. I forgot to post my wrap up when it ended, but better late than never. I changed my TBR around a little bit since I ran out of time. I didnt get as much reading done while camping as I had planned. You can check out the Readathon Twitter Account if you want to stay updated and join the next round.

1. The Beast - Read a Beast of a Book
(500+ pages)

Nexus

I made a good amount of progress, but I didnt quite finish this one. I could possibly double up with Aurora Rising since its almost 500 pages.



2. Flower - Read a Book With Black & White On The Cover

Bone Charmer

I didnt get a chance to pick up the book I had planned for this challenge but this cover has both black and white on it so I figure it could work.


3. Meet The Robinsons - Read a Book Set in The Future

Aurora Rising

After Aurora leaves Earth to go help colonize a new planet something goes wrong and she wakes up from cryo sleep 200 years in the future.


4. The Incredibles - Read a Book Featuring a Character With Magical/Superhuman Abilities

The Bone Charmer

The main character is a bone charmer and people who use this kind of magic can read bones to see either the past, present, or future depending on their abilities.


5. Tangled - Read The Original Rapunzel Fairytale & Watch Tangled


Did You Particpate In Any Readathon Recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment