Thursday 27 June 2019

The Book Junkie Trials TBR


Theres so many readathons going on this summer I wasnt sure if I should participate in another one but it just seemed like so much fun. I waited until the last possible minute to share my TBR because you have to stick to it and read them in order. Theres four teams with different paths as well as strength amd weaknesses. You can find all the information on the readathons Twitter account. You should also check out the lovely creator Rachael Marie on her Booktube channel.


MAP:


CHALLENGES:

Ill probably complete some of the other challenges once Im done with my path. Ill decide what books Ill use for each challenge when I get there.


TEAM BARD:
Team Leader Riley Marie
Strength: Count a DNF as Read
Weakness: Book With Music or Poetry






















MY PATH:

Elven Guards: War

Storm Crow

This is about conquered country that had its magical crows taken away from them, but one day they find the means to fight back when they discover a lost crow egg.


Hallow Ilse: Atmospheric

Devouring Gray

I listened to the first couple chapters of the audiobook already and it felt atmospheric so Ill restart it so I can read it for the readathon.


Empty Barrel Inn: Indulgent Read

Heavy Vinyl

I think comics are a fun indulgent read so I thought this one would be great to cover the Bards music/poetry weakness since it takes place in a music store.


Giant Squid: Intimidating Read

Gideon the Ninth

Since I dont read adult scifi as they can be pretty dense and technical Im a little intimidated, but Im still hopeful this one will work for me.


Bookie Grail: Group Book

Stardust

I probably wont be able to get to this one since I have a lot of review books I need to get to, but I will try to fit in the audiobook. If not I guess I can always use my strength of counting a DNF.


Will You Be Joining?

No comments:

Post a Comment