Saturday 29 June 2019

MedievalAThon TBR


This is the second readathon taking place during the entire month of July that Ill be participating in.  Ive already shared [my TBR|http://aminoapps.com/p/t959t1] for the Book Junkie Trials. Some books will overlap, but I do have new ones on this TBR. I picked 6 book so I could reach the title of Queen. I might read a bit more but those book will be in my readathon wrap up. If you want to join you can watch Holly Hearts Books annoucement video or find all the details on the readathons Twitter Account. Now lets get into my MedivalAThon TBR.

NOBILITY RANK


ARMOR


Fight For The Throne

Queen of Ruin

Theres a fight for the throne between two princes and one of the main character gets caught in the middle.


Shiny Book

Finale

The yellow heart looks like its made from this shiny gold foil material so it should work for this challenge.


Thick Book

These Divided Shores

This was suppose to be a paperback but I dont have any thick ones on my TBR so I went with a 560 pages egalley.


Book With a Red Dust Jacket

Containment

I dont have the hardback copy since Im reading the egalley, but the dust jacket will obviously be very red once it comes out.


WEAPONS


Assassins
There Will Come a Darkness

There's a Pale Hand character that Im pretty sure is an assassin.


Something Pointy On The Cover
Gideon the Ninth

The bones shards are pointy but the person on the cover also has a weapon in their hand.

Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment