Thursday 29 August 2019

Bookish Matchmaker


It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to explain why I thought a couple worked well together, but I loved the idea of playing matchmaker with some of my favorite characters. I know not all of these characters are well known, but I hope this post gets you interested in reading their story. Now here are 5 couples Id love to see together.

Coco from Serpent and Dove
+
Odessa from Reign of the Fallen


I think these two would make an awesome couple. Their personalities are more similar then one would think. They're both determined and dedicated to protecting their friends. I think Coco would add some much needed fun to Odessa seriousness. They could relate to each other the struggles that come with having magic.

Audric from Furyborn
+
Caledonia from Seafire


Audric admires strong willed women so I think him and Caledonia could be very happy together. He would be her harbor while she would be the wind in his sails. They're also both logical characters and great at leading others. They could make for a very powerful couple.

Veronika from Crown of Feathers
+
Zara from Honor Among Thieves



They have a lot in common with having lived in some rough places and dealt with some unsavory people. They're both resourceful survivors that have dealt with some serious betrayal. They have a strained relationship with their family, but have found a group to call their own.

Jasimir from Merciful Crow
+
Alexi from Spark of White Fire


Since they're both princes exiled from their kingdom they could understand each others pain at being unable to go home. Despite their flaws they could learn and grow together. They also both value honor and compassion. I think these two could rule the world together.

Nathaniel from Sorcery of Thorns
+
Tella from Caraval


Tella needs some magic and intrigue in her life and I think Nathaniel could offer her that while she could bring fun and mischief into his life. She tends to grow on people so I dont think it be long before he couldn't stay away. He would love the way she made him dream again.

Do You Agree or Disagree With Any of These Matches?

No comments:

Post a Comment