Monday 5 August 2019

MedievalAThon Wrap Up


Some of these books overlap with my Book Junkie Trials Wrap Up since they both took place during the entire month of July. I read 7 books this month plus some comics and novellas so I managed to reach the level of Queen which was my ultimate goal. If you want to stay informed in case theres ever a second round you should follow Holly Hearts Books and the readathons Twitter Account. Now lets get into my MedivalAThon wrap up.

NOBILITY LEVELS


ARMOR


Crown: Fight For The Throne

Storm Crow
This isn't originally what I had chosen but one country is trying to take over another in this book so it fits.


Helmet: Dragon on The Cover

Princeless Vol. 6
Well this had a complicated reunion between the dragon Sparky and their mother.


Breastplate: Shiny Book

Finale
The yellow heart looks like its made from this shiny gold foil material.


Boots: Book That Has Yellowed Over Time

Hunted
I listened to the audiobook but Ive seen some yellowed copies of this book.


Bracers: Thick Book

Gideon the Ninth
Not necessarily the longest book page wise, but since its an adult scifi it took me a long time to finish. It had about 450 pages.


Cape: Book With a Red Dust Jacket

Queen of Ruin
The covers background is a dark red so it works.


WEAPONS


Bow: Book With Elves

Princess Volume 5
We see a couple elves in this volume. One of them being the girl with the green hair on the cover with the main characters brother.


Sword: Something Pointy On The Cover

Devouring Gray
Those look like many pointy branches to me, but theres also a pointy knife in the bottom corner.


Daggers: Book With Assassins

Merciful Crow
The main character and her companions are getting chased by a group of assassins.


Thanks For Reading Everyone!
You can find more of my thoughts on these books in my Monthly Wrap Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment