Tuesday 13 August 2019

Alessandras Interview - Shadows Between Us


I saw this idea on Books Amino and thought it would a unique way to gush about a new favorite character. Once I answered all the questions I realized it read like fan fiction, but this interview is pretty fan fiction so that was a new experience for me. Ive never written anything like it before, but I had so much fun I think I might do more in the future.

For this post I decided to interview the main character from the Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller who also wrote Daughter of the Pirate King and Warrior if the Wild. I just recently finished the book and its become an all time favorite. This was her best book to date and Levenseller has cemented herself as a favorite author of mine.

I will have a review go up closer to publication, but it doesnt come out until February 25th, 2020 so this interview is a quick teaser as to why you should put it on your TBR, especially if a slytherin romance is up your alley. Now lets get on with the interview.


Good Evening! Please tell us your name and occupation (protagonist/antagonist)?

My names Alessandra and you could say Im the protagonist, but I killed my first lover and I plan on killing the King so Im not the savior of this story.

Do you have any companions?

Despite trying to keep everyone at arms length and use them for my own means the Shadow King is getting under my skin and those two noble girls I associate with, well they're growing on me.

Is there anyone you don’t get along with?

The assassin who's trying to kill the King before I get a chance to marry him is really getting on my nerves. He needs to wait his turn. Dont even get me started on my useless father who doesnt seem to understand Im worth way more than he's ever given me credit for. I plan on showing him exactly how wrong he was to put all his time and efforts on my sister while I was all but forgotten.

Do you have any hobbies?

Im a fashion trendsetter. Every lady at court tries to copy my new dress designs down to the very color. I spend most of my free time sowing the pieces myself or I can be found sitting in the gardens sketching new dress ideas, but my favorite hobby has to be scheming. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than executing my carefully laid out plans and seeing them play out in my favor.

Do you have any goals?

I WILL. BE. QUEEN. Its only a matter of time and once they all see how well I rule Ill finally get the recognition I deserve. I will not be forgotten and passed over for my sister any longer. Nothing will stand in my way. Not even a little murder.

What are your best qualities?

I know my worth and what I want. Im ruthless, ambitous and adaptable. I have a great mind for strategizing. I can make any man swoon over me and any woman green with envy. Id even call myself a great actress. Pretending to fall in love with some of these men is alot of work.

Is there anything you would like to add before we conclude the interview?

I truly believe women should be free to love who they want, when they want and as often as they want. This nasty habit of ladies having a spoiled reputation if they choose to have a little fun before marriage is one of the first changes I plan on making once Im Queen. This also means no more fathers choosing their daugthers husbands.

Thank you for your time Alessandra. I wish you happiness and success in all your endeavors.


Thats all the time we have for this interview ladies and gentleman. Please do let me know if you would like me to interview anyone else in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment