Friday 5 July 2019

Fantasy JourneyAthon Wrap Up


This readathon took place from June 21st to 30th. I had a feeling I might have a hard time fitting it into my schedule but I wanted to try it anyways. The first few days were spent finishing a book from a previous readathon and since I didnt technically start the books for this readathon until the 24th I decided to extend it another 3 days to even it out. Its all just for fun so why not.

MY PATH
(Option 4)

Ice Court: Book Following Criminals

Stage Dreams

I believe this completes the challenge because it follows an outlaw and Id consider that to be a criminal. I have a post with mini reviews for a bunch of the comics Ive read coming soon.






















Fennbirn: Book With Multiple POV

Wicked Fox

This follows the perspective of both the nine tailed fox Miyoung and the boy she saved Jihoon. My full review was posted yesterday.


Cabeswater: Book That Involves a King

Nimona

This completes the challenge since Nimona is set on mudering the King so her supervillain boss can rule in his place. I talk more about it in my June wrap up.


Hogwarts: Book Set At a Magical School

Wilder Girls

This technically doesn't have a magical school, but it is set at a boarding school where this virus has changed people into a mix of plant and wild animal. My review should be going up tomorrow.


Thanks For Reading ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment