Sunday 21 July 2019

The Reading Rush TBR


Heres my last minute reading rush TBR. The readathon starts tomorrow on the 22nd and ends on the 28th of July. Im @chelsiecrazy4books if anyone wants to be friends on the awesome new site. Ill probably be gone camping for the first half of the readathon, but Im hoping I still get plenty of time to read.



Purple Cover Challenge: Book With Purple On The Cover!

Finale

This audiobook was on my last weekly reading plans, but I havent made it very far into it so I figured Id use it for this readathon. It was my only purple book on this months TBR so Im glad I was able to use it for this challenge.


Same Spot Challenge: Read a Book in the Same Spot the Entire Time!

Pumpkin Heads

I thought a graphic novel would be perfect for this since it will be easy to finish in one spot. I also need to review it soon so its the perfect excuse to fit it into my TBR. I think this will be a great one to get to while camping.



Last Year Book Challenge: Book You Meant to Read Last Year!

Heavy Vynil

This is from the TBR I put together for the Book Junkie Trials because I needed a story featuring music. Its been on my TBR since Ali over at Hardback Hoarders talk about it over a year ago.


Author’s Debut Challenge: Read an Author’s First Book!

Gideon the Ninth

This was on my last weekly reading plans, but Ive only been able to read the first two chapters. Its my main priority right now and cant wait to get more into it for the buddy read Im doing.


Non Human Character Challenge: Book With a Non-Human Main Character!

Hunted

Once Im done with Finale I want to jump back into the Iron Druid audiobooks. I do want to listen to a few novellas first so I might replace this with one of them if I run out of time.


Five Word Title Challenge: Book With Five or More Words in the Title!

The Demon Barker of Wheat Street

I had a really hard time figuring out what I could use for this challenge. I knew Id never have the time to get to the one I had originally planned but since I was already hoping to read some Iron Druid novellas I thought this could be the perfect replacement.


Book to Movie Adaptation Challenge: Read a Book & Watch the Adaptation!

Little Red Riding Hood by the Grimm Brothers

Since 90% of the books I read are new releases I didnt have any adaptations on my shelves. I have read a couple original fairytales for past readathons and enjoyed them so I thought Id try a new one and then watch the movie.


Are You Particpating?

No comments:

Post a Comment