Saturday 27 July 2019

NEWTs Magical Readathon 2019 TBR


This yearly readathon takes place during the entire month of August. You can find the Announcement Video Here. I completed all the OWLs exams in April so I could technically go for any career, but since I was concentrating on Metal Charmer during my OWLs I decided to stick with that career for my TBR. Im sure the books will change as the month progresses, but no matter what Im determined to get all exams done and become a Metal Charmer.

CAREER:



REQUIRED EXAMS:

Arithmacy

A: Ends On An Even Page Number
House of Rage and Sorrow


E: Standalone
Grace Year


O: Over 350 Pages
Kingdom of Souls



Charms

A: Gorgeous Cover
The Girl the Sea Gave Back


E: Read A Comic
Natty


O: Read A Paperback Book
Only Ashes Remain



Transfiguration

A: LGBT+ Rep
These Divided Shores


E: Not The First In a Series
Steel Tide


O: Over 500 Pages
Serpent and Dove


Ancient Ruins

A: Recommended By a Friend
Mooncakes


E: Written In Past Tense
There Will Come a Darkness


Defense Against the Dark Arts

A: Black Under the Dust Jacket
Step Sister


Are You Joining? 
What Career Are You Doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment